- 1-9. Overprinted Cameo issue, 1892. 1905 Reprints. D.J. Davies, Forged Postage Stamps of Portugal and Colonies, p.9. F. de Mello, “Reprints of Portugal and Colonies”, American Philatelist, Vol.59 (July 1946): 883-87. Lorin L. Kay, “The Overprinted Cameo Stamps of the Mozambique Company”, The S.P.A. Journal, Vol. 10 (May 1948): 515-20. Tables of perforations of originals and reprints: Barefoot, Forgery & Reprint Guide 12: Portuguese Colonies, pp.11,12. Scott Classic Specialized Catalog.
- The Báruè Military Mark (postmark used by the Portuguese military expedition to Barue district, Mozambique Company territory), 1902. Fraudulent postmarks on Mozambique Company stamps and D. Carlos (Mouchon) stamps of Zambezia: D.J. Davies, Forged Postage Stamps of Portugal and Colonies, pp.124,25.
- 10-42. The Elephant Arms Type, 1907. Three forgeries of the basic stamp and Wondelgem forgery of the “Republica” overprint: D.J. Davies, Forged Postage Stamps of Portugal and Colonies, pp.117-22. Varro E. Tyler, “Focus on Forgeries” #357, Linn’s Stamp News (July 16, 2001): 6.
- 43. 25 on 80r, 1895. John K. Cross, Forged overprint. “Companhia de Moçambique: The 1895 Provisional on 80r Elephant Surcharge“, Portu-Info, Vol. 38 (March 2003): 22,23, continued from Vol. 37 (October-December 2002): 161,62. Anon., “Forgeries at Auction“, Portu-Info, Vol. 39 (April-June 2004): 40-42.
- 45-57. Centenarias of India, 1898. Clandestine reprints (on 1902 printing of base stamps) and two forgeries: D.J. Davies, Forged Postage Stamps of Portugal and Colonies, pp.122,23. The perf. 11½ stamps are either reprints or forgeries: Stephen Washburne and Larry Clark, “Mozombique Company Centenarias Perf 11½: Forgeries?”, Portu – Info, Vol. 18 (April 1983): 56-58; Perf. 11½ stamps are forgeries: Scott Classic Specialized Catalog.
- 61. 50r on half of 20r, 1900. Forged overprint: Anon., “A Couple of Curiosities from our Members”, Portu-Info, Vol. 39 (January-March 2004): 9,10.
- 61A-75. Provisional Issue of 1911. J.W. of Wondelgem, Belgium forged overprint: David J. Davies, letter to the Editor, Portu – Info, Vol. 39 (January –March 2001): 8,9. Forged overprint: L. Bruckheimer, “Postal Forgeries of Mozambique Company?”, Gibbons Stamp Monthly (First Series), Vol. 41 (November 1967): 45,46.
- B1-B7. Red Cross Semi Postal Issue, 1917. Forgeries of overprint: D.J. Davies, Forged Postage Stamps of Portugal and Colonies, pp.123,24; John K. Cross, “Companhia De Mocambique: The 1917 Red Cross Issue”, Portu – Info, Vol. 34 (July-September 1999): 89-97, continued at Vol.34 (October-December 1999): 134-51.
P1. 2½r Newspaper stamp, 1894. 1905 reprint: D.J. Davies, Forged Postage Stamps of Portugal and Colonies, p.9; Scott Classic Specialized Catalog.
Source: The Tedesco Index